Super Star Rajinikanth’s Kabali has attained yet another record feat in Malaysia, where a majority of the film’s story takes place. Kabali has so far grossed a humongous 10,943,699 MYR ($2,687,399), beating Rajini’s Enthiran’s (Robo) 9.773M MYR in just 10 days.
In North America, Kabali is still doing a decent business and has raked in a gross of $4,442,000 from the USA and Canada. Meanwhile in India, Kabali has notched up a handsome 178 crore nett with an overall gross of 205 crores.
Despite the mixed reviews and average mouth talk, this Pa Ranjith directorial stormed the box-offices worldwide and has ended up being a decent earner.
- Special Column : Exploring a song – Gaali Vaaluga
- Ravi Teja’s next from December end
- Agnyatavasi’s teaser to be a feast for fans
- Tamannaah to perform stunts in her next Bollywood flick
- Suriya impresses with own dubbing in Gang’s teaser