Now that the release date is nearing soon, the hype for Rajnikanth’s Kabali is growing huge day after day. Latest update reveals that the film will be screened at the prestigious Le Grand Rex theater in Paris.
This is the same theatre which held the screening of Rajamouli’s Baahubali recently. Kabali will be the first Indian film which have its special screening on the 14th of July.
The theatre has a capacity of 2000 seats and the makers are quite excited to hold their film’s screening in such a prestigious theatre. Kabali is directed by Ranjith Pa and has Radhika Apte as the female lead.
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you