Now that the release date is nearing soon, the hype for Rajnikanth’s Kabali is growing huge day after day. Latest update reveals that the film will be screened at the prestigious Le Grand Rex theater in Paris.
This is the same theatre which held the screening of Rajamouli’s Baahubali recently. Kabali will be the first Indian film which have its special screening on the 14th of July.
The theatre has a capacity of 2000 seats and the makers are quite excited to hold their film’s screening in such a prestigious theatre. Kabali is directed by Ranjith Pa and has Radhika Apte as the female lead.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you