Superstar Rajinikanth is currently busy shooting for his upcoming film, Kabali, in the direction of Ranith Pa. The latest schedule of the film will kick start in Malaysia from the 20th of this month and will go on till the 18th of February.
Some key scenes and a heavy duty fight sequence will be shot during this schedule. Rajinikanth is playing the role of an ageing gangster in the film. The makers are planning to release the film in April next year.
Radhika Apte is the female lead and senior Tamil producer Kalaipuli S Thanu is bankrolling the film.
- Bhagmati’s first look gets a date
- Poll : Which of these aspects attracted you the most in DJ?
- Nara Rohit’s next postponed
- NTR hits one million on Twitter
- Watching a movie to prove costly with ticket hike
Articles that might interest you