With less than ten days to go before the release of Kabali, things have heated up big time. With the film releasing in close to 4000 theaters worldwide, there is also a serious risk of the movie getting pirated.
Reports now reveal that the makers of Kabali are taking evasive action to curb piracy. They have requested all the Internet service providers in the state of Tamil Nadu to block all the websites which release the movie torrents and other pirated clips.
Made on a huge budget, the makers have spent close to 40 crore just for the promotions and merchandise of the film. They are in mood to take a risk and are hence doing everything possible to stop the film from getting pirated.
- NTR to release in Balakrishna’s favorite season?
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time
- Naga Shaurya bets big on his next film