With less than ten days to go before the release of Kabali, things have heated up big time. With the film releasing in close to 4000 theaters worldwide, there is also a serious risk of the movie getting pirated.
Reports now reveal that the makers of Kabali are taking evasive action to curb piracy. They have requested all the Internet service providers in the state of Tamil Nadu to block all the websites which release the movie torrents and other pirated clips.
Made on a huge budget, the makers have spent close to 40 crore just for the promotions and merchandise of the film. They are in mood to take a risk and are hence doing everything possible to stop the film from getting pirated.
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick