We have been bringing you detailed updates regarding Rajnikanth’s Kabali. As a few shows are getting over now in various areas across the globe, there have been mixed opinions that are coming out in the social media.
Buzz is that the film is appealing only to Rajni fans and the regular audience are getting a bit disappointed with the general outcome of the film. As of now, various social media platforms are filled with different opinions saying that the pre-climax and ending are a bit dull and can put off many.
As the film is releasing with a severe hype, these kind of negative comments have gone viral and created a stutter all over. Kabali is releasing in over 4000 screens and one needs to wait for the real verdict when the film releases tomorrow.
- Samantha To Raise Funds For A Special Cause
- Mersal Teaser Sets Social Media On Fire
- Garuda Vega’s unique promotions strike a chord
- Spyder gets a wide release in Nellore
- Grand pre-release event to step up the buzz for Mahanubhavudu
Articles that might interest you