We have been bringing you detailed updates regarding Rajnikanth’s Kabali. As a few shows are getting over now in various areas across the globe, there have been mixed opinions that are coming out in the social media.
Buzz is that the film is appealing only to Rajni fans and the regular audience are getting a bit disappointed with the general outcome of the film. As of now, various social media platforms are filled with different opinions saying that the pre-climax and ending are a bit dull and can put off many.
As the film is releasing with a severe hype, these kind of negative comments have gone viral and created a stutter all over. Kabali is releasing in over 4000 screens and one needs to wait for the real verdict when the film releases tomorrow.
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you