Super Star Rajinikanth’s much anticipated gangster drama, Kabali, is all set for a humongous worldwide release tomorrow, with premieres being planned in many areas tonight. Apart from Tamil, Telugu and Hindi, Kabali is also releasing in Malay and Chinese dubbed versions.
It is well-known that Kabali was shot extensively in Malaysia, where Rajini plays a gangster who fights for the rights of Tamilians in Malaysia. Apparently, Kabali will unearth Rajini’s Malay proficiency as the actor effortlessly mouthed numerous dialogues in Malay.
Owing to Rajini’s craze, Kabali will be releasing in a staggering 140 screens in Malaysia, a record for any Indian film.
- Sensational heroine to do a horror thriller?
- Manchu Manoj’s Next To be Dubbed In Tamil
- Special Column : Sai Pallavi, the quintessential Sekhar Kammula heroine.
- Allari Naresh’s do or die film gets a date
- Interview : Taapsee – Anando Brahma’s concept will attract everyone
Articles that might interest you