After several weeks long hype and hoopla, Super Star Rajinikanth’s Kabali released on Friday to an earth shattering response at the box-office worldwide. Rajini mania wiped out all the previous day one records and the film has grossed more than 100 crores in just two days.
Interestingly, the Kabali storm has not slowed down despite the film getting mixed reviews and average word of mouth on social media. In fact, all the three versions of Kabali witnessed a decent growth in their collections across North India on day two.
According to Bollywood trade analysts, Kabali, after pocketing 5.20 crore nett on Friday, collected 6.20 crore nett on Saturday, with a 19.23% growth. In two days, Kabali collected 11.40 crore nett from its 1000 screens across North India.
- Sanjay Dutt to produce Prasthanam’s Hindi remake
- Fidaa’s impeccable run continues in Nizam
- Special surprise for Chiru’s bday
- Anando Brahma’s South, Hindi remakes on the cards
- Nara Rohit’s next moves to September
Articles that might interest you