Rajni’s style and enigma has created a huge buzz and the tickets have been sold out for a week. The film also did superb pre-release business and was sold for a whopping amounts in both the Telugu states.
Latest update reveals that the film has collected a share of 90 lakhs in Guntur and 65 lakhs in the Krishna region of Andhra. While the Vizag share is 98 lakhs, the crucial Nizam collections are yet to be reported.
- My character hasn’t been seen in South Indian Cinema: Rakul on Spyder
- Interview : Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli and I will collaborate for a project soon
- Balayya wraps up shoot in the temple town
- Powerstar is a good friend of mine: Mahesh Babu
- Gopichand’s Oxygen’s trailer to be out soon
Articles that might interest you