Rajni’s style and enigma has created a huge buzz and the tickets have been sold out for a week. The film also did superb pre-release business and was sold for a whopping amounts in both the Telugu states.
Latest update reveals that the film has collected a share of 90 lakhs in Guntur and 65 lakhs in the Krishna region of Andhra. While the Vizag share is 98 lakhs, the crucial Nizam collections are yet to be reported.
- Star director to unveil Uyyalawada’s motion poster
- Vijay’s Mersal becomes the first Tamil film to get a Twitter emoji
- Something bigger and better is coming: Akhil
- Rahman to perform live at much-awaited audio launch
- Poll : What did you think of Paisa Vasool’s trailer?
Articles that might interest you