Rajnikanth’s latest film Kabali has opened to some record collections all over the Telugu states. Latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of 10 crores in both the Telugu speaking states on the first day of its release.
These collections comprise of Hindi, Telugu and Tamil. No other dubbed film has ever collected such huge amounts till date in both Nizam and Andhra on the release day.
Rajni’s star power and charisma have manged to created a frenzy and even though the reviews were poor, the first day figure are quite impressive.
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
- Popular Tamil hero set for Tollywood comeback
- Keshava’s first week collections
Articles that might interest you