Looks like there is no stopping Kabali. The film is hours away from its release and the business that the film is still managing is just amazing. Latest update now reveals that the Telugu satellite rights of the film have been sold for a whopping 8 crores.
This is the highest for any Rajni film till date in Telugu. In Nizam alone, the film is releasing in over 300 screens making this project a hot property. Several special shows have been planned all over the world and Rajni fans are going berserk with the promotions of the film.
Directed by Ranjith Pa, Kabali is Rajni’s biggest release till date and is releasing in over 4000 screens world wide.
- Unanimous positive buzz from Baahubali 2’s premiere shows
- Chiru151 team neck deep into history
- Miss India Australia to romance Sundeep Kishan
- Yet another hero to don triple roles
- Baahubali 2 To Set New Records In Bangalore
Articles that might interest you