Braving the mixed talk and average critic reviews, Super Star Rajinikanth’s Kabali is still doing a decent business at box-offices worldwide. Kabali’s Telugu version too is collecting decent revenues across the two Telugu states.
However, the Telugu version has now landed Super Star in an unwanted mess. The members of Telangana Rakshana Vedika (TRV) objected to the makers prefixing ‘Padma Vibhushan’ before Rajinikanth’s name in the titles.
The association’s President said that according to Article 18(1), publicly prefixing the Padma title before anyone’s name is prohibited. The TRV went on to file a complaint with the Regional Censor Board against Kabali’s Telugu producers.
- Mohanlal-Allu Sirish’s Yuddha Bhumi gears up for summer release
- Thaman’s dream comes true with NTR-Trivikram film
- Demand to announce Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy as a national hero
- Nithiin in talks with a young director?
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves