Kajal Aggarwal has been chosen as one of the brand ambassadors of CCL-II. She was nowhere in the picture for the first season of Celebrity Cricket League; however, with two more teams from Kerala and West Bengal joining the fray, the organizers seem to have decided to add lot more glamour and star power to the series. Kajal Aggarwal will now join other stars like Shriya Saran, Priyamani, Deeksha Seth, Madhuri Bhattacharya and Payal Sarkar who are the official brand ambassadors of CCL. Other stars like Richa, Genelia, Charmi, Kangana, Sonakshi Sinha, Amala Paul, Sameera Reddy, Lakshmi Rai, Bhavana and Nidhi Subbaiah are brand ambassadors of separate teams. The inaugural match is going to take place in Sharjah between Telugu Warriors and Mumbai Heroes on January 13. Several leading stars and members of Telugu Warriors, Mumbai Heroes and Chennai Rhinos will be flying to Sharjah via Dubai in couple of days.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick