Kajal Aggarwal is all set to endorse a new brand, as per the latest reports in Bollywood. She has been reportedly signed up as the new face of Green Trends Salon, which is a part of Cavin Kare group. In the past, Kajal had endorsed brands like Lux, Bru and Coalgate among many other brands. An official announcement about her new endorsement deal is expected to be made soon. Currently, the actress is on a long vacation and she’s spending time with her family in London and from there she’ll head to US. After she returns from the vacation, she’ll get back to the sets of Vijay’s upcoming film Jilla and Karthi’s All in All Azhagu Raja. She’ll also be seen in a cameo in Ram Charan’s upcoming film Yevadu which will hit the screens on July 26.
- Bollywood star Vinod Khanna passes away
- Actor turned politician set for a comeback to movies
- Pelli Choopulu director’s next a coming-of-age buddy comedy
- Hours before release, Baahubali surpasses yet another milestone
- Thaman starts composing for Varun’s next
Articles that might interest you