Post the success of NTR’s Temper, gorgeous actress Kajal Aggarwal signed a couple of Tamil projects and a Bollywood film. Titled ‘Do Lafzon Ki Kahani’, the film has Randeep Hooda in the lead role. Major part of the movie was shot in Malaysia.
As per the latest update, the shooting for this film was wrapped up and the post production work has commenced. The makers are planning to release this film in the next month. Deepak Tijori is the director.
Kajal’s latest Tamil film ‘Maari’ released last Friday and she will soon be seen in Vishal’s Paayum Puli. Also, she was signed up as one of the female leads in Mahesh Babu’s Brahmotsavam. She will start shooting for this film in the next month.
- No benefit shows for Baahubali in Telangana
- Bunny’s voice-over for Charan’s movie?
- Baahubali 2 eyeing earth shattering first day records
- Warangal Collector’s Baahubalian surprise for hardworking staff
- Poll : Will Kattappa’s secret of Killing Baahubali effect Baahubali’s outcome?
Articles that might interest you