Kajal Aggarwal has finally wrapped up shooting her portion for Teja’s upcoming film Nene Raju Nene Mantri. The actress is paired opposite Rana in this drama, which also stars Catherine Tresa.
Every member of the cast has become quite attached to the roles they have played. Naturally, Kajal turned quite emotional on the last day of the shoot. “The end of an extremely memorable journey which will always be cherished.. The final wrap schedule of #RadhaJogendra #NeneRajuNeneMantri #NRNM,” she posted on her Instagram profile.
The actress will soon join the sets of Kalyanram’s upcoming film MLA in which she’s playing the lead role and Kajal is also said to be in talks for Queen’s remake in Tamil.
- Gang going steady on weekdays
- 95% of politicians are rascals: Mohan Babu
- Here’s what Balakrishna will play when he turns 60
- All eyes on Achari America Yatra’s trailer
- Interview : Krishnam Raju- Marriage is definitely on Prabhas’s mind