Kajal Aggarwal has finally wrapped up shooting her portion for Teja’s upcoming film Nene Raju Nene Mantri. The actress is paired opposite Rana in this drama, which also stars Catherine Tresa.
Every member of the cast has become quite attached to the roles they have played. Naturally, Kajal turned quite emotional on the last day of the shoot. “The end of an extremely memorable journey which will always be cherished.. The final wrap schedule of #RadhaJogendra #NeneRajuNeneMantri #NRNM,” she posted on her Instagram profile.
The actress will soon join the sets of Kalyanram’s upcoming film MLA in which she’s playing the lead role and Kajal is also said to be in talks for Queen’s remake in Tamil.
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls
- Speculations rife on Mahesh25’s title
- ‘Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna sir’ – Kalyan
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch
- Trisha walks out of the much-awaited sequel