After a brief lull, it looks like Kajal Aggarwal is on a signing spree these days. Currently, she is acting in Ram Charan’s upcoming film in Krishna Vamsi’s direction. While she hasn’t signed any other project in Telugu, she has been getting some good offers in Tamil cinema.
The latest buzz is that she has been approached for a new Tamil film in which Jiiva is going to play the lead role. The duo have never acted together and it turns out that RB Choudhary, who is going to produce this film, is keen on roping in Kajal. Chandra Mohan is going to make his debut as a director with this film and if all goes well, the film might go on floors after June this year.
Apart from this film, Kajal has also signed another film opposite Dhanush and it is going to be directed by Balaji Mohan, who had earlier made Love Failure.
- Title confirmed for Vijay’s Mersal’s Telugu version
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- Politician Makes Shocking Claims About Rajinikanth!
- Lavanya Refutes Rumours About Her Next Film
- DJ’s day 1 Ceded and Uttarandhra collections
Articles that might interest you