Here’s some interesting update. Star heroine Kajal, who made her Tollywood debut with Nandamuri Kalyanram-starrer Lakshmi Kalyanam in 2007, is reportedly in talks to play the female lead opposite her first hero, Kalyanram.
Apparently, the makers of Kalyanram’s recently launched film in debutant Upendra Madhav’s direction have approached Kajal for the leading lady’s role. Discussions are still in the initial stage and nothing has been confirmed yet.
Interestingly, Kajal is already working with her first film’s director Teja in Rana’s upcoming political drama, Nene Raju Nene Mantri, first time after her Tollywood debut.
- Tollywood stars give a thumbs up to Bharat Ane Nenu
- BAN registers a non-Baahubali 2 record opening in Krishna
- BAN’s day 1 Guntur collections, A non-Baahubali 2 record
- Bharat Ane Nenu sets an all-time record in Chennai
- Despite no offers, BAN eyes all-time top 3rd opening in US