Here’s some interesting update. Star heroine Kajal, who made her Tollywood debut with Nandamuri Kalyanram-starrer Lakshmi Kalyanam in 2007, is reportedly in talks to play the female lead opposite her first hero, Kalyanram.
Apparently, the makers of Kalyanram’s recently launched film in debutant Upendra Madhav’s direction have approached Kajal for the leading lady’s role. Discussions are still in the initial stage and nothing has been confirmed yet.
Interestingly, Kajal is already working with her first film’s director Teja in Rana’s upcoming political drama, Nene Raju Nene Mantri, first time after her Tollywood debut.
- Dil Raju announces another film with Varun Tej
- Star hero reveals his shocking child abuse experience
- Tamil actor in Prabhas’ Saaho?
- Paisa Vasool’s teaser stumps fans
- All eyes on Ravi Teja’s SIT inquiry
Articles that might interest you