Stunning beauty Kajal Agarwal, who played a boxer in A R Murugadoss’s Thuppaki is quite elated with the film’s success. The movie in its second week, has done decent business and once again consolidated her position in Tollywood. In a recent interview to a leading daily Kajal said “I am quite pleased with Thuppaki’s response. I am happy that everyone has immensely liked my performance. We did a lot of hard work and I am happy that it has finally paid off”. Kajal is currently busy filming for her upcoming Bollywood film opposite Akshay Kumar, and also has three biggies in Sirocharu, Nayak and Baadshah lined up for 2013.
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
- Anjali Refutes Rumours About Her Sister’s Debut
- Rana talks about technology in storytelling on his TEDx debut
Articles that might interest you