Stunning beauty Kajal Agarwal, who played a boxer in A R Murugadoss’s Thuppaki is quite elated with the film’s success. The movie in its second week, has done decent business and once again consolidated her position in Tollywood. In a recent interview to a leading daily Kajal said “I am quite pleased with Thuppaki’s response. I am happy that everyone has immensely liked my performance. We did a lot of hard work and I am happy that it has finally paid off”. Kajal is currently busy filming for her upcoming Bollywood film opposite Akshay Kumar, and also has three biggies in Sirocharu, Nayak and Baadshah lined up for 2013.
- Fresh buzz on Sreenu Vaitla’s next hero
- Samantha teaches a lesson to her troll
- Mahesh’s heroine says she’ll remain single till her marriage
- Veteran director ready with a never seen before story on Telugu screen
- Mahesh announces Spyder’s teaser release date
Articles that might interest you