Kajal Aggarwal is teaming up with Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja for the upcoming film ‘Sir Osthara’. The movie is being directed by Parasuram and the first schedule is going to begin on June 16th in Ooty. Amala Paul and Parul Yadav’s names were heard initially but Kajal has now been confirmed for the role.
Ashwini Dutt is the producer of this movie and Thaman is scoring the music.
- Karthi Goes Gaga Over ‘Aruvi’
- Producer Criticises Prakash Raj For His Remarks On Modi
- Varun Tej’s New Look Is A Hit
- Bollywood superstar to kick-start Mahabharata ahead of Rajamouli?
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release