Kajal Aggarwal, one of the top league actresses down south, has been ruling the hearts of millions of her fans over the past 10 years. This 30-year-old Mumbai beauty successfully withstood a heavy competition from numerous of her fellow actresses over the years.
In her latest interview to a popular news daily, Kajal revealed the secret behind her longevity in films. Kajal said that the only reason behind her successful decade-long journey has been her story selection. “I am choosy about the stories and give importance to good characters with substance. If my heart compels me to accept a film after director’s narration, I sign the project,” Kajal added.
Currently, Kajal has two of the most happening films in Telugu, Sardaar Gabbar Singh and Brahmotsavam, both releasing this summer.
- Venkatesh’s next gets a start date
- Satyaraj to play legendary Tamil superstar
- Siddharth going all out for his comeback
- Interview : Ram – ‘VOZ’ will be very close to real life
- Poll : Which heroine should romance NTR in Trivikram film?