Even as several actresses across all the film Industries in the country are yet to come to terms with the word ‘item songs’ Kajal Aggarwal has gone a notch higher and questions what’s wrong in doing item songs.
In her latest interview, Kajal revealed that she sizzled in the super hit ‘Pakka Local’ song in Janatha Garage intentionally to break the myth about item songs. “What’s this taboo about an artiste performing in an item song?,” questioned Kajal. The ravishing beauty went on to say that she looked sensuous and yet classy in ‘Pakka Local’ and vowed to sizzle in more such songs in the future.
Kajal Aggarwal is currently juggling three projects simultaneously. The actress is busy shooting for Teja’s Nene Raju Nene Mantri, Ajith’s Vivegam and Vijay’s as-yet-untitled 61st movie.
- Yesteryear star heroines in Vikram’s next
- Biopic on badminton champ Gopichand in the offing
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Balayya to launch Kannada star movies’ audio and teaser
- Many are unable to digest DJ’s success- Dil Raju
Articles that might interest you