Mumbai beauty Kajal Aggarwal debuted in movies with a supporting role in Aishwarya Rai and Vivek Oberoi’s Kyun! Ho Gaya Na in 2004. She later made her foray into Tollywood with Kalyanram’s Lakshmi Kalyanam in 2007. Since then, Kajal has been reigning the Telugu and Tamil film industries. On the other hand, she has acted only in 3 Hindi movies so far.
In her latest interview, Kajal was asked why didn’t pursue a full-fledged career in Bollywood despite hailing from Mumbai. “When I’m getting such fabulous offers in the languages I started with I don’t feel the need to try and prove a point in another language,” the star heroine said. She went on to say that it’s very difficult to balance out three languages.
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej
- Rakul’s journey from being a finalist to a mentor at Miss India
- RGV-Nag’s film completes its Hyderabad schedule
- Rakul Preet looking for more offers in Bollywood
- Catchy title song of Touch Chesi Choodu to be out soon