In the film, Kajal is playing the role of a young woman who is from medical industry, and she’s paired opposite Vijay, in one of the segments where he’s a magician. In a recent interview, Kajal said, “It’s my third film with Vijay and it’s always a pleasure working with him. He’s so versatile that he raises the bar for everyone around him. But more importantly, I loved the social message that Atlee wanted to convey through the film, and that’s why I signed the film.”
Apart from Adhirindhi, Kajal also has another Telugu film MLA where she’s paired opposite Kalyanram, and she’ll soon start shooting for Paris Paris, the Tamil remake of Queen.
- Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu sets a new national record
- Award-winning Editor Anil Malnad passes away
- Kiara reveals Mahesh’s dedication on BAN’s sets
- Vishal Wants To Revamp Tamil Film Industry
- Samantha Wraps Up Shooting For Mahanati