Kajal has had quite an eventful 2017 so far. After the two blockbusters with Khaidi No.150 and Nene Raju Nene Mantri, Kajal’s latest release, Vivegam, opened to mixed reviews. In her latest interview, Kajal spoke at length about Vivegam and her personal life.
When asked why her sister Nisha Aggarwal had to quit movies after marriage, Kajal said her sister fell in love, got married and settled down, thinking that’s her life. “If I meet a man of my choice, I too will tie the knot and settle down. But for now, cinema is my heartbeat and life,” said Kajal.
- Yentha Sakkagunnave took me to the next level: Chandrabose
- Chal Mohan Ranga’s first musical treat soon
- Kajal Keen To Do More Films Like Arjun Reddy And Awe!
- Gautham Menon Reveals The Concept Of VTV Sequel
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry