Kajal, one of the leading actresses down south, has two of the biggest films of her career releasing within a span of one month. While her next film Sardaar Gabbar Singh is slated for its release on April 8, the high budget family entertainer Brahmotsavam will hit the screens in May.
Incidentally, Kajal will be seen in two totally contrasting roles in both these films. While she plays a graceful princess in Sardaar, Kajal will turn trendy and chic for Brahmotsavam, in which she is playing an NRI girl from Australia.
No doubt that Kajal’s fans will have a treat watching her in two varied roles this summer.
- Top producer says Netflix & Amazon are killing cinema
- Tragedy in Mahesh Babu’s family
- Married life is very good: Naga Chaitanya
- Ghazi Director Working On Yet Another Crazy Project
- Ram Charan Bonds Big Time With NTR Jr