Recently, Young Tiger NTR crooned for his good friend and Kannada Powerstar Puneeth Rajkumar. The actor lent his voice for a peppy number in Puneeth’s 25th film, Chakravyuha, under SS Thaman’s music composition. Now, NTR’s Baadshah actress, Kajal Aggarwal, is all set to make her singing debut with Chakravyuha.
Kajal will reportedly record her song later this week in Bengaluru. Apparently, the actress is quite thrilled about turning a new chapter in her artistic career. Chakravyuha is being directed by Tamil director Saravanan, who earlier directed Journey. NTR’s close friend Lohith is producing the film.
- RC11 unit thrilled with first schedule rushes
- Pawan Kalyan inspired Baahubali’s interval scene
- Baahubali 2 Is India’s ‘Star Wars’
- Karan Johar tweets Baahubali’s day 1 collections
- MM Keeravani Thanks Gunasekhar For His Sweet Gesture
Articles that might interest you