Kajal is all excited about her upcoming Tamil film Vivegam in which she’s paired up opposite Ajith. Directed by Siva, the action thriller also stars Akshara Haasan in a lead role. The film has been in news, of late, for its intense action scenes and a photo of Ajith, in which he looked extremely bruised, went viral.
In a recent interaction with the media, Kajal confirmed that she’s heading to Siberia, Russia to shoot the last schedule of the film and the shoot will go on for 20 days in the sub-zero temperature in Siberia. The actress praised her co-star saying that he’s a true gentleman and quite down to earth.
Kajal had recently launched her official app and she is looking forward to connect with her fans through the app on a regular basis.
- Baahubali’s Mumbai premiere cancelled
- Bollywood star Vinod Khanna passes away
- Actor turned politician set for a comeback to movies
- Pelli Choopulu director’s next a coming-of-age buddy comedy
- Hours before release, Baahubali surpasses yet another milestone
Articles that might interest you