Star heroine Kajal Aggarwal is busy with a handful of high profile projects. The actress will soon be seen in Ajith’s Vivegam and Vijay’s Mersal. She is also in talks to play the leading lady in Queen’s Tamil remake and another film in P Vasu’s direction.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Kajal is the frontrunner to play the female lead in the third part of the super hit Bollywood comedy franchise, Yamla Pagla Deewana. The film also stars veteran Bollywood star Dharmendra and his sons Sunny and Bobby Deol. If Kajal signs the project, she will romance Bobby Deol in the film.
- Interview : Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli and I will collaborate for a project soon
- Balayya wraps up shoot in the temple town
- Powerstar is a good friend of mine: Mahesh Babu
- Gopichand’s Oxygen’s trailer to be out soon
- Pawan Kalyan chosen for IEBF Excellence Award
Articles that might interest you