Ravishing beauty Kajal Aggarwal has completed a decade in movies. The actress’ first movie as heroine, Lakshmi Kalyanam, was released on this day in 2007. And since then, there was no looking back for this reigning queen of South Cinema.
To celebrate her feat, Kajal took to her Twitter profile and tweeted, “I’m thankful 4 my struggle bcz without it I wdn’t hv stumbled across my strgth!#Gratitude #Appreciation #ArtOfSlowLiving #10YrsInFilmIndustry“.
This summer, Kajal will be seen in Nene Raju Nene Mantri, directed by Teja, who launched her with Lakshmi Kalyanam exactly a decade ago.
— Kajal Aggarwal (@MsKajalAggarwal) February 15, 2017
- Dasari Is My Inspiration : Megastar Chiranjeevi
- Acclaimed Actress Criticises Violence In Films
- Don’t Turn A Blind Eye To Sexual Harassment : Rahul Ravindran
- Sundeep Kishan Confident About Mayavan’s Success
- Vishwaroopam 2’s final mix underway in the US