Despite completing a decade in southern cinema, ravishing Mumbai beauty Kajal Aggarwal is still at the top of her game. This summer season, Kajal had two of the biggest films in her career, Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar Gabbar Singh and Mahesh Babu’s Brahmotsavam.
However, much to everyone’s disappointment, both the biggies failed to click at the box-office. But Kajal is undeterred by these failures. The actress, who is busy promoting her upcoming Bollywood flick Do Lafzon Ki Kahani, said in a promotional interview that she has no regrets for accepting Sardaar and Brahmotsavam.
Saying that she had signed Sardaar as she didn’t do any movie with Pawan Kalyan before, Kajal said she thoroughly relished the experience of being a royal princess in the movie. Kajal also said that she equally loved playing the hip, independent NRI in Brahmotsavam, and said excitedly that she is looking forward to people’s response to Do Lafzon Ki Kahani.
- Review : Kutumba Katha Chitram – Messed Up Dreams
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI
- Thalapathy Vijay’s picture in CBSE textbooks