Ever since Bollywood director, Rohit Shetty bought the remake rights of NTR’s Temper, there have been several reports doing the rounds about this film. The latest one is that star heroine Kajal wants to badly reprise her role in the film.
Speaking to the press, she revealed that talks are currently on and the project might take shape during the year end when Rohit Shetty wraps up Golmaal 5. When asked whom she would like to pair up with in the film, Kajal said that Ranveer Singh will be the ultimate choice to reprise NTR’s role.
Temper was a runaway hit in Telugu and brought back NTR’s sinking career back on track.
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films
- Star Daughter Calls For An End To Casting Couch