No, Kajal is not having a Benami for thousands of crores. It is just the name of her upcoming movie. The Tamil hit ‘Modhi Vilayadu’ is being dubbed into Telugu as ‘Benami Vela Kotlu’ and the movie has Kajal and Vinay in the lead roles. The movie is currently in the final stages of post production and is expected to release in the second week of December.
Hariharan has scored the music for this movie and Charan is the director. The movie’s Telugu rights have been picked up by Sri Chakra Movie Makers and CHVSN Babji is the Producer. The movie was made with a big budget in Tamil Nadu.
The movie is about a very rich and powerful Don who has thousands of crores of ‘black money’ and the difficult circumstances his family suddenly faces. Kajal Aggarwal plays a key role in the movie that has a lot of scope for action, says the director.
- Tamil lyricist pens a Telugu song for Spyder
- Lakshmi Manchu returns to production with a thriller
- Prabhas dons the grease paint after months
- 3 million Twitter followers for Nagarjuna
- Balayya’s audacious show in Paisa Vasool’s trailer
Articles that might interest you