Star heroine Kajal Aggarwal’s last straight Telugu release was Rana’s Nene Raju Nene Mantri. Kajal was seen as a village belle in the movie. Now, the gorgeous actress is all set to be seen as an NRI in her next Telugu outing.
Kajal will be seen as the daughter of an NRI billionaire in Nandamuri Kalyan Ram’s ongoing film, Manchi Lakshanalunna Abbayi (MLA). Apparently, Kajal’s character flies down to India with a secret motive. The actress is reportedly essaying an author-backed role, which is also high on glamor at the same time.
Debutant Upendra Madhav is directing MLA, while Bharat Chowdhary and Kiran Reddy are bankrolling it. Manisharma is the film’s music composer.
- Ileana denies pregnancy rumors
- Kanam gets a new release date
- Finally, Saaho’s action-packed UAE schedule begins
- Kaala’s release date sealed, Big relief for BAN & NPS
- Rakul kick-starts shooting for Suriya’s NGK