We had recently reported that Kajal Aggarwal will soon be seen in a short film which has been directed by Kussh Sinha, brother of Sonakshi Sinha. The team released the video today and it received good appreciation for its positive message.
In the short film titled ‘Khoon Mein Hai’, Kajal stars as a young girl who meets a prospective groom, who can’t stop boasting about his family’s blood. The blind date ends with Kajal asking him that if he has ever tried donating his blood if it’s actually that great.
The short film was praised for giving a contemporary touch to an important topic like blood donation and in the end, Kajal urged everyone to donate blood. It remains to be seen if she continues being part of more such short films which touch upon important subjects.
- Yet another movie joins the September 8 clash
- Poll : How much do you think Spyder’s Tamil version alone will collect?
- Tejaswi clarifies on posting sensuous photographs
- If Mamayya is a master, Charan is his star student: Upasana
- Huge Hype For Vijay’s Mersal Audio Launch
Articles that might interest you