Bollywood diva Kajol has wrapped up her part in Dhanush-starrer Raghuvaran B.Tech 2, a sequel to the super hit 2014 movie, Raghuvaran B.tech. In the sequel, Kajol will be seen as a suave and stylish businesswoman with negative shades.
Dhanush’s sister-in-law Soundarya Rajinikanth is directing this movie, which is nearing its completion. Amala Paul is the film’s leading lady. Dhanush himself has penned the film’s story and dialogues, apart from co-producing the movie.
Raghuvaran B.Tech will be releasing in Telugu along with the Tamil version this summer.
- Naga Chaitanya Reveals Interesting Details About RRVC
- Baahubali 2 Producer Makes A Surprising Prediction
- DJ’s first single is an instant chartbuster
- Poll : Will Dangal overtake Baahubali2 and emerge as Highest grosser ?
- Interview : Pleaded Kalyan to cast me in Rarandoi – Rakul Preet
Articles that might interest you