Kalabhavan Mani, has not appeared in mainstream cinema since a very long time. He is known for his performance in Venkatesh starrer Gemini. Now after a brief gap, he has bagged a biggie opposite Kamal Hassan. He will be seen as a corrupt police officer in the Tamil remake of Drushyam.
‘Papanasam’ is the title of this movie which was launched recently. Niveda will be seen as Kamal’s elder daughter. This movie will go on sets in September. Meanwhile, Kamal has wrapped up the shooting of ‘Uttama Villain’, and the post production work of Vishwaroopam 2 is currently in progress.
- Raj Tarun Gets Busy With His Next
- Vivegam Gears Up To Face Baahubali 2 Challenge
- Vijay Devarakonda Takes A Cue From Rana
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Vivekam losing out to Arjun Reddy
Articles that might interest you