Mega Power Star Ram Charan Tej’s forthcoming action entertainer ‘Bruce Lee’, is all set for a grand release on October 16th. Mega fans are organizing a grand premier show of Bruce Lee at Sri Ramulu theatre on 16th October at 1AM, in association with premium fashion brand Kalamandir.
Funds from this premier show will be donated to an orphanage on the same day. This nice gesture by mega fans for a social cause was very much appreciated by Kalamandir CEO Kalyan and he gave his support for this good cause. Directed by Sreenu Vaitla, the film has Rakul Preet as the female lead. DVV. Danayya is the producer and SS Thaman is the music composer.
Well, mega fans’ efforts for a good cause are really commendable and kudos for their contribution towards social welfare activities.
- Poll : What did you think of Nene Raju Nene Mantri’s trailer?
- Prabhas holds talks with hot-shot Bollywood producer
- Senior hero to reprise SVR in Mahanati?
- Pooja Hegde winning hearts with DJ
- Prabhas requests Bollywood stars not to address him as ‘Sir’
Articles that might interest you