With just two days to go before the release of Naga Chaitanya’s Rarandoi Veduka Chuddam, the buzz for the film has caught on quite well. The audio, posters, and trailers have evoked a huge interest for the film.
Speaking about his role, Chaitanya says that director Kalyan Krishna showcased him in a completely new way. He also added that his fun side will be revealed in the film completely and you will see a new approach to his acting.
Rakul Preet is cast as the female lead in this film which has some hit music by Devi Sri Prasad. Jagapathi Babu plays a crucial role in this film which is a complete family drama.
- DJ will be Bunny’s highest grossing film: Harish Shankar
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
Articles that might interest you