Kalyan Ram is gearing up for his next film which is going to be shot in 3D. Yes, you heard it right. While the details about the film’s storyline are not clear yet, buzz is that Kalyan Ram, who’s also producing the film on NTR Arts banner, is trying to rope in technicians who worked on Hollywood films like Avatar, Spiderman-4 and The Final Destination series. Buzz is that Kalyan Ram is going to sport a chiseled body for this film and it’s touted to be an interesting character. Cinematographer-turned-director, Sunil Reddy is going to make his debut as a director with this film. Kriti Kharbhanda and Nikesha Patel are going to play lead roles opposite Kalyan Ram. The film’s title hasn’t been confirmed yet; however there’s a rumour that ‘Om’ is under consideration. The film’s shooting is going to begin from November 2 onwards. More details will be revealed soon.
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Kanam’s promotions to start on a grand note
- DSP to rock at Rangasthalam’s pre-release event
- Special plans for Bharath Ane Nenu’s teaser
- Money is not everything in life: Rajamouli