Nandamuri Kalyan Ram is very happy with the characterisation given to him in his film ‘Pataas’. The movie is currently on sets and Kalyan Ram expressed his satisfaction via his official Facebook account.
“Busy with the shooting of my latest film Pataas. Very happy with my characterisation”, posted Kalyan Ram. The actor will be seen as a police officer in the movie, which is said to be an action entertainer.
The movie is being directed by Anil Ravipudi, who worked as a writer for ‘Kandireega’ while Sai Karthik is the music director of the film. The movie is being produced by NTR Arts banner, which is Kalyan Ram’s home banner.
- Pawan bonds with his fans in London
- Yes, I get emotional and sentimental once in 3 decades: RGV
- Watch Pawan’s IEBF award presentation live
- Chalo’s promotions speed up big time
- Rajasekhar to take a long break post Garuda Vega’s success