Nandamuri Kalyan Ram is very happy with the characterisation given to him in his film ‘Pataas’. The movie is currently on sets and Kalyan Ram expressed his satisfaction via his official Facebook account.
“Busy with the shooting of my latest film Pataas. Very happy with my characterisation”, posted Kalyan Ram. The actor will be seen as a police officer in the movie, which is said to be an action entertainer.
The movie is being directed by Anil Ravipudi, who worked as a writer for ‘Kandireega’ while Sai Karthik is the music director of the film. The movie is being produced by NTR Arts banner, which is Kalyan Ram’s home banner.
- Fidaa’s updated collections
- Paisa Vasool gets its audio launch date
- Poll : Who among these is the best acting wise?
- Vikram to sing celeb stylist Neeraja Kona’s song
- Young heroine rues lack of support for Telugu actresses
Articles that might interest you