Multi-starrers have become the current trend in Tollywood, and everyone seems to be lapping it up big time. Manam was one example where it had three generations of Akkineni’s together. Now the pressure has shifted towards the Nandamuri family as fans are eagerly expecting a multi-starrer with NTR, Balakrishna and Kalyan Ram in lead roles.
Talking about this film, hero Kalyan Ram said if there is a proper script which has good roles for all the three stars, he would love to act with his family members. Kalyan Ram is currently producing Kick 2 which has Ravi Teja as the main lead.
- Not so encouraging talk from Vivegam’s premieres
- Tamil star to produce Telugu movies
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas’ next to be shot in Pollachi
- Raj Tarun Gets Busy With His Next
- Vivegam Gears Up To Face Baahubali 2 Challenge
Articles that might interest you