Multi-starrers have become the current trend in Tollywood, and everyone seems to be lapping it up big time. Manam was one example where it had three generations of Akkineni’s together. Now the pressure has shifted towards the Nandamuri family as fans are eagerly expecting a multi-starrer with NTR, Balakrishna and Kalyan Ram in lead roles.
Talking about this film, hero Kalyan Ram said if there is a proper script which has good roles for all the three stars, he would love to act with his family members. Kalyan Ram is currently producing Kick 2 which has Ravi Teja as the main lead.
- Case filed on Rajamouli, Baahubali producers
- Emperor of commercial cinema hails Baahubali as The pride of India
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
Articles that might interest you