Nandamuri hero Kalyan Ram is currently busy with the shooting of his latest film, which is being directed by Puri Jagan. The movie’s first few schedules have been completed and the next schedule will commence soon in Hyderabad. The movie unit will also be traveling abroad in the next few weeks, for a long overseas schedule.
This big budget action entertainer will be hitting the screens in the last week of September, according to reliable sources. This will give the movie just enough time to target the Dussehra season as well. The film has Aditi Arya as the heroine and Jagapathi Babu is playing an important role.
Kalyan Ram is producing this movie on NTR Arts banner and Anoop Rubens is composing the music.
- Nakshatram censored, to release in August
- Tarun’s turn to get grilled today
- Fans ‘Fidaa’ over Sai Pallavi
- Dil Raju happy to give a hit for yet another Mega hero
- Red Heart Movies sets a unique record in overseas
Articles that might interest you