Nandamuri Kalyan Ram is currently busy with a 3D project which has been tentatively titled ‘OM’. Kriti Karbandha and Nikesha Patel will be the heroines in this movie and the movie is being produced by Kalyan Ram himself on NTR Arts banner. This film will be the most expensive one in Kalyan Ram’s career.
The movie unit is currently at the Aluminium factory in Gachibowli where a mega action episode is being canned. Kalyan Ram and other key members of the shoot are participating in the shoot.
Kalyan Ram will be seen with an all new hairstyle in a few scenes and with an extremely different look in the other parts of the movie. The movie is being handled by top technicians from Hollywood. Sunil Reddy is directing this movie. The movie is said to be an action thriller with a mythological element in it.
Kalyan Ram is treating this project extremely seriously and sources say that the movie will reportedly be a benchmark in the Telugu Industry for technical values.
- Rangasthalam will be for Ram Charan what Khaidi was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting
- Kirrak Party’s team to celebrate the success with fans