It is a known fact that Nandamuri Kalyan Ram is shooting for two of his films simultaneously. The first one is MLA and the other is an untitled flick in the direction of Jayendra.
The latest news is that the first schedule of the film has been wrapped up. With this, 40% of the shoot has been completed as the makers are canning scenes on a quick note.
East Coast Productions and Cool breeze Cinemas are jointly producing this film which has milky beauty Tamannah as the female lead. More details of this film will soon be revealed.
- Teaser of Suriya’s Gang to be out soon
- Here’s Rajamouli’s favorite film of the year
- Manjula’s Manasuku Nachindi seals its release date
- Sirivennela-Trivikram’s combo strikes with Gaali Vaaluga
- Breezy title for Nithiin’s next?