Nandamuri Kalyan Ram’s new movie in Puri Jagan’s direction is being shot at a good pace. The movie is being directed by Puri Jagan, who is known for his fast pace of shooting. After a three day stint in Ramoji Film City, the movie unit will now be shifting to Nanakramguda.
A special set has been erected for this purpose at the location. Former Miss India Aditi Arya is the heroine in this movie and Jagapathi Babu is playing a crucial role. Anoop Rubens will be composing the music for this mass entertainer with a social message.
Kalyan Ram is producing this movie on NTR Arts banner.
- Star hero film opening on a dull note
- Star director to grace Mahesh’s intro event in Chennai?
- Rajini’s Kaala is 60 per cent complete
- Chiru’s long cherished dream is coming true with Sye Raa
- Spiderman action choreographer for Sye Raa
Articles that might interest you