Nandamuri Kalyan Ram’s new movie in Puri Jagan’s direction is being shot at a good pace. The movie is being directed by Puri Jagan, who is known for his fast pace of shooting. After a three day stint in Ramoji Film City, the movie unit will now be shifting to Nanakramguda.
A special set has been erected for this purpose at the location. Former Miss India Aditi Arya is the heroine in this movie and Jagapathi Babu is playing a crucial role. Anoop Rubens will be composing the music for this mass entertainer with a social message.
Kalyan Ram is producing this movie on NTR Arts banner.
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy
- Nara Rohit lands key role in Teja’s next
- Indian actress to announce Oscar nominations
- Aadhi Pinisetty refutes accident rumors
- Rajini begins dubbing for Kaala