Young hero Naga Shaurya has been churning out film after film in quick succession. The actor started off his new year with the release of Abbayitho Ammayi. Now, his Kalyana Vaibhogame is gearing up for a 22nd January release. This romantic drama has been directed by Nandini Reddy.
Yesterday, the film was cleared by the censor board with a clean U certificate. The film’s unit is quite happy with the censor panel’s appreciation for bringing out a wholesome family entertainer. Kalyana Vaibhogame has Malavika Nair of Yevade Subramanyam fame as the female lead and actress Raasi will be making her comeback with the film.
K Damodar Prasad produced this film under his Sri Ranjith Movies banner.
- Catchy title for Suriya’s TSK’s Telugu version
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi
- Ravi Teja to work with hit director?