Talented director Nandini Reddy, who was going through a rough patch after the failure of her last film Jabardasth, has a reason to celebrate now. Her latest film, Kalyana Vaibhogame has opened to some very positive reviews all over.
Based on the life of a married couple, Nandini Reddy showcased what today’s youth think about the responsibilities of marriage. The meaningful emotions, beautiful music and the way the director narrated the film has gone supremely well with the family audience.
Response to the film, especially in the overseas and A centers is very good. Kalyani Mallik composes music and Ranjith Movies is the banner associated with the film.
- Chay to kick-start his next before marriage
- Charan’s music composer’s debut film as hero to release soon
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 25-06-2017
- DJ all set to break into the $1 million club
- Namrata thanks Mahesh Babu
Articles that might interest you