Nandamuri Kalyanram will soon be flying to the US to grace the inaugural ceremony of his legendary grandfather NT Ramarao’s exhibition organized by the Telugu Association of North America (TANA) on May 28.
The event is being held on the occasion of NT Ramarao’s birth anniversary. In a touching gesture, Kalyanram refused TANA’s accommodation and travel and instead requested them to use the money on the education of local Telugu students.
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
- Anjali Refutes Rumours About Her Sister’s Debut
- Rana talks about technology in storytelling on his TEDx debut
Articles that might interest you