Nandamuri Kalyanram will soon be flying to the US to grace the inaugural ceremony of his legendary grandfather NT Ramarao’s exhibition organized by the Telugu Association of North America (TANA) on May 28.
The event is being held on the occasion of NT Ramarao’s birth anniversary. In a touching gesture, Kalyanram refused TANA’s accommodation and travel and instead requested them to use the money on the education of local Telugu students.
- Megha Akash Signs A Tamil Film
- Shriya Saran To Spring A Surprise In Her Next
- Simbu Lands In Big Trouble, Again!
- Padmavati Insured For Rs 140 Crores!
- First glimpse of NKR15 impresses