Nandamuri Kalyanram will soon be flying to the US to grace the inaugural ceremony of his legendary grandfather NT Ramarao’s exhibition organized by the Telugu Association of North America (TANA) on May 28.
The event is being held on the occasion of NT Ramarao’s birth anniversary. In a touching gesture, Kalyanram refused TANA’s accommodation and travel and instead requested them to use the money on the education of local Telugu students.
- Avengers: Infinity War gets a record release in India
- Bharat Ane Nenu is pure masterclass: Sukumar
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Krishna & East 1st weekend collections
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend Guntur collections
- BAN is unstoppable at Australian box office