Super star Kamal Haasan, is currently busy shooting for the Tamil version of Drushyam. Recently, there were rumors that he got injured when a punch was thrown at him in a action scene. Kamal was seen going to a hospital and this added fuel to the rumors.
However, Kamal denied the rumors saying, “I did not get injured while shooting. A piece of prosthetic makeup entered my nose while I was shooting for a scene. It had to be removed carefully, and I did not sustain any injury in this process.”
Kamal has several films lined up this year. Vishwaroopam 2 and Uttama vilain are in post production stages. Hopefully we will get to see more of Kamal in the future.
- DJ’s team to file criminal cases against offenders
- Kamal Haasan’s Bigg Boss Opens To Poor Buzz
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
- Star hero ready to undergo lie detection in heroine’s assault case
- Vishal Reveals His Secret Wish
Articles that might interest you