Super star Kamal Haasan, is currently busy shooting for the Tamil version of Drushyam. Recently, there were rumors that he got injured when a punch was thrown at him in a action scene. Kamal was seen going to a hospital and this added fuel to the rumors.
However, Kamal denied the rumors saying, “I did not get injured while shooting. A piece of prosthetic makeup entered my nose while I was shooting for a scene. It had to be removed carefully, and I did not sustain any injury in this process.”
Kamal has several films lined up this year. Vishwaroopam 2 and Uttama vilain are in post production stages. Hopefully we will get to see more of Kamal in the future.
- Case filed on Rajamouli, Baahubali producers
- Emperor of commercial cinema hails Baahubali as The pride of India
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
Articles that might interest you