Super star Kamal Haasan, is currently busy shooting for the Tamil version of Drushyam. Recently, there were rumors that he got injured when a punch was thrown at him in a action scene. Kamal was seen going to a hospital and this added fuel to the rumors.
However, Kamal denied the rumors saying, “I did not get injured while shooting. A piece of prosthetic makeup entered my nose while I was shooting for a scene. It had to be removed carefully, and I did not sustain any injury in this process.”
Kamal has several films lined up this year. Vishwaroopam 2 and Uttama vilain are in post production stages. Hopefully we will get to see more of Kamal in the future.
- Nikhil Begins Promoting ‘Kiraak Party’
- Nepotism will ruin Tollywood: Senior actor’s sensational comments
- Sai Dharam Tej to unveil India’s first space film’s trailer
- Kannada-Telugu bilingual Rajaratham locks its release date
- Jai Simha’s worldwide 5-day collections