After raking up enough controversies, Kamal Haasan starrer Uttama Villain is ready to hit the screens on May 1st. He will be seen in the roles of a Theyyam artist and a superstar. Directed by Ramesh Aravind, the Telugu rights have been brought by notable producer C.Kalyan.
Sources confirmed that Kamal Haasan has dubbed in his own voice for the Telugu version.Unhappy with the first output, he has dubbed twice and wrapped up the proceedings for this much awaited flick. Earlier, noted playback singers SP Balasubramanyam and Mano have been the default dubbing artists for the Telugu versions of his flicks.
Pooja Kumar and Andrea Jeremiah are the female leads in this flick which also has Sekhar Kapoor and Rahul Bose playing important roles. Gibhran is the music director for this flick.
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Much-Awaited magnum opus not being postponed
- Nag leaves a hint for Akhil’s new film title
- 100 screens added for mass entertainer
- Upcoming sensation hikes her remuneration
Articles that might interest you