After raking up enough controversies, Kamal Haasan starrer Uttama Villain is ready to hit the screens on May 1st. He will be seen in the roles of a Theyyam artist and a superstar. Directed by Ramesh Aravind, the Telugu rights have been brought by notable producer C.Kalyan.
Sources confirmed that Kamal Haasan has dubbed in his own voice for the Telugu version.Unhappy with the first output, he has dubbed twice and wrapped up the proceedings for this much awaited flick. Earlier, noted playback singers SP Balasubramanyam and Mano have been the default dubbing artists for the Telugu versions of his flicks.
Pooja Kumar and Andrea Jeremiah are the female leads in this flick which also has Sekhar Kapoor and Rahul Bose playing important roles. Gibhran is the music director for this flick.
- It’s official: Akhil announces his next
- Interesting title for Nara Rohith’s next
- Ravi Teja to romance stylish MLA?
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film